top of page
• Need for larger spaces that allow community building for younger families and make the building a bit more multi-functional for larger groups.
• Desire for dedicated space for children and outreach, with multi-use space for adults and larger gatherings.
• The main area (top floor) should be designed to prioritize and be a welcome space for community members during the week.
• Make upgrades to the kitchen to be able to expand food and church ministries
• Re-Locate the Co-op, with the goal to create a welcoming space for all community members.
• Ensure adequate storage space, ADA compliance, and security and environmental impact
bottom of page